Aromatherapy Is an Effective Treatment for Eczema (Dermatitis)
Eczema is an allergic disorder of the skin that is characterized by constant, itchy and inflamed skin lesions. The skin looks flaky, red and crusty, and may blister and ooze.
The condition is by and large triggered and worsened by stress, anxiety and emotional turmoil; which ought to be satisfactorily tackled to bring about absolute and lasting cure.
Eczema Natural Treatment: Aromatherapy Essential Oils
Integrating essential oils in to skin care and skin treatments proffers noteworthy benefits. The cautious use of aroma oils encourages freedom from eczema and prevention of relapses. It improves the skin’s condition, stimulates swift healing and maintains general well being.
- Aromatherapy oils have a restoring and reviving effect on the skin.
- They re-establish skin health and control capillary activity.
- Notably, essential oils possess powerful de-stressing properties. They ease stress and instill quiet and tranquility, consequently, preventing an aggravation of the disorder.
Get Rid Of Eczema: Essential Oil Blends For Eczema
The following essential oil recipe has been established to be extremely effective in the successful management of eczema / dermatitis.
Patchouli Essential oil 5 drops
Carrot Seed Essential oil 5 drops
Almond oil 30 ml
The Benefits of Carrot Seed Essential Oil in Eczema Treatment
The Carrot Seed essential oil has excellent detox properties. It purifies the blood stream thus, making it a valuable remedy in the treatment of dermatitis. Its regenerating properties, make Carrot Seed essential oil precious for skin care, and affords respite to eczema.
Patchouli Essential Oil: A Wonderful Eczema Remedy
The Patchouli essential oil is brilliant oil for skin care and management of skin ailments. It cures inflammatory conditions and infections quickly. The essential oil regenerates new healthy skin cells and fights eczema.
Furthermore, Patchouli is a remarkable de-stressor. It battles stress, depression and anxiety. The aroma is calming, comforting, soothing and mildly hypnotic.
Almond Oil Treats Atopic Eczema
Almond oil is essentially a carrier oil, and other essential oils are added to it. It is a wonderful emollient. The oil is packed with vital vitamins and minerals that support, nurture and soothe the skin. Almond oil is widely used for skin care due to its remedial properties.
Guidelines for Treating Eczema and Preventing Exacerbations
- Following a holistic style to skin care and treatment of eczema / dermatitis produces faster and long lasting results. Make certain that the daily diet is chockfull of foods that supply liberal amounts of vitamin A and vitamin E. These vitamins are dubbed ‘skin nutrients’.
- Herbal teas like, mint tea, chamomile tea, ginger tea or fennel tea help detoxify the body and accelerate cure.
- Additionally, regular aroma oil baths, using Geranium and Lavender essential oils is decidedly therapeutic.